Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Non toxic home cleaning tips. from CHICAGO CARPET CLEANERS 312-305-1524



 
There are many cheap, simple-to-use natural solutions that can safely be used instead of commercial toxic  products. Enclosed  is a list of common, environmentally safe products which can be used by themselves or in conjunction with others for a wealth of at home cleaning projects. xx
  • Baking Soda - cleans, deodorizes, softens water, scours.
  • Soap - unscented soap in liquid form, flakes, powders or bars is biodegradable and will clean just about anything. Avoid using soaps which contain petroleum distillates.
  • Lemon - one of the strongest food-acids, effective against most household bacteria.
  • Borax - (sodium borate) cleans, deodorizes, disinfects, softens water, cleans wallpaper, painted walls and floors.
  • White Vinegar - cuts grease, removes mildew, odors, some stains and wax build-up.
  • Washing Soda - or SAL Soda is sodium carbonate decahydrate, a mineral. Washing soda cuts grease, removes stains, softens water, cleans wall, tiles, sinks and tubs. Use care, as washing soda can irritate mucous membranes. Do not use on aluminum.
  • Isopropyl Alcohol - is an excellent disinfectant. (It has been suggested to replace this with ethanol or 100 proof alcohol in solution with water. There is some indication that isopropyl alcohol buildup contributes to illness in the body.
  • Cornstarch - can be used to clean windows, polish furniture, shampoo carpets and rugs.
  • Citrus Solvent - cleans paint brushes, oil and grease, some stains. (Citrus solvent may cause skin, lung or eye irritations for people with multiple chemical sensitivities.)
  • Trisodium phosphate (TSP) - a mixture of soda ash and phosphoric acid. TSP is toxic if swallowed, but it can be used on many jobs, such as cleaning drains or removing old paint, that would normally require much more caustic and poisonous chemicals, and it does not create any fumes.
  • http://cleanyourrugs.com
  • http://chicagocarpetcleaners60614.com
  • http://chicagocarpetcleaners60625.com
  • http://lincolnparkcarpetcleaners.com
  • http://kleenrugs.com
You are purchasing enough professional concentrate powder solution carpet cleaning "soap" to make 30 gallons of cleaning solution. ONLY $6.50 and $3.95 for shipping. IF YOU ARE NOT HAPPY WITH HOW WONDERFUL THIS SOAP WORKS THEN KEEP IT AND I WILL REFUND YOUR MONEY WITH NO QUESTIONS ASKED BECAUSE I TRUST THE EBAY COMMUNITY. THATS HOW WELL I KNOW THIS SOAP IS THE BEST! I  have been cleaning fine rugs and upholstery in CHICAGO for 25 years. This soap works like magic, and that is not puffery. I buy this special soap in a powder and I buy 500 pounds at a time. The price you are getting it for is way low. You use it in your steam extractor home model or the kind you rent from the super market or even add it to your rotary shampoo solution for a terriffic result. It works wonders, I know you will be happy. It does not even compare to the soaps they sell at hardware stores. 100% money back guarantee. Amazing stuff, it really is. I have been cleaning carpets in Chicago's Lincoln Park Area for 25 years. This soap is truly my secret. Give it a try. I actually combine two different powders to make this soap. This is professionally used exclusively for carpet and furniture cleaning. No harmful fumes. I have never had a customer complain about smell or allergic reaction. This soap combination is also My Secret for tough stains and spills.This soap gets out coffee stains, grease and grime, dirt, coca cola, and just about most stains and spills except those listed below. THIS SOAP GETS THE DARK COLOR STAINING FROM PET URINE OUT ALSO (The yellow staining from pet urine will need a different cleaner which I will be listing seperately.) In my professional carpet cleaning business there are only 3 different cleaners needed to get out every type of stain. The soap you are buying here gets out everything except which I have listed. Thank You! I am the carpet and stain cleaning Magician! LOL . Pure concentrated cleaner you are buying!
*NOTE, This soap works great on everything but Ink, kool aid and Gatorade stains, paint, tar and gum. I will be listing a seperate solution exclusively for these.
BUYER FEEDBACK:
 I just wanted to contact you and let you know that I used this product on my carpet. I should begin by telling you that this carpet had been neglected for 4 years and I really didn't have any hope for it, I just figured it would have to be replaced. I used your carpet shampoo and it really is amazing. I first used a shampooer then went over it with the steam vac extractor. It really worked just like you said it would. I just wanted to let you know you have a very satisfied customer in fact I'm on way to your auction to buy some more. Thank-You

Feedback
Positive feedback ratingAwesome Product~Works Great~Super Seller~I'm Buying More~Thank-You
Pro Carpet shampoo for extractors.Works Great on Spots (#120710203489)


*****I am including easy to follow instructions to use with this soap. Thank you.


http://lincolnparkcarpetcleaners.com